School Concert Tours
We’re thrilled to collaborate with AISD schools, music teachers, and students for one-week school concert tours in both the fall and spring semesters. During the school concert tours, local and visiting artists present engaging and unique performances that introduce students to various instrument families, spark discussions, and energize them to either continue or start their musical journey with excitement!
AISD schools can enjoy this program for free, thanks to the generous support of individuals, foundations, and corporations.
Benefits of School Concerts
ACMC’s performances give students…
- a unique concert experience with the opportunity to ask questions
- a deeper look into instruments families that make up an ensemble
- knowledge of music terminology and history
- the opportunity to hear a variety of chamber music literature
- skills in listening, critical thinking and movement
- an outlet to explore the elements of playing in small groups
- inspiration to play an instrument
- an opportunity to get excited about music with their peers
Be a part of the Tour!
Contact Brianna Meinecke, Program & Events Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the below form, to start a conversation about having your school be a part of a school concert tour.