The Austin Chamber Music Center creates chamber music experiences that connect, educate, and inspire our community.
ACMC seeks to:
- Develop the next generation of musicians and audiences.
- Make chamber music accessible to everyone.
- Provide audiences with a wide range of chamber music experiences.
- Provide an avenue for professional musicians to interact with each other and to communicate their enthusiasm for chamber music to students and audiences through paid teaching and performance opportunities.
- Develop and expand the chamber music repertoire, including the commissioning of new works, study, and recording of less familiar repertoire.
- Instill lifelong skills of leadership and cooperation through music education.
- Connect people of all backgrounds through music and music-making.
- Diversity We should reflect and respond to the diversity of our community.
- Equity We do not prevent anyone from participating in our programs due to financial or other burdens.
- Inclusion All are welcome in our programs regardless of gender, race/ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, disability, age, or citizenship status.
Thoughts or ideas? Let us know!
This is a living document. Please join us in the conversation.