During the 2020/2021 school year ACMC will be providing engaging virtual School Concerts to schools and families for FREE!
The concerts will feature local musicians with the same goals in mind as our in-person School Concerts by presenting a variety of chamber music repertoire, introducing students to instrument families, invoking discussion, and energizing students to continue–or start–their excitement with music!
It’s our hope that School Concerts will return to in-person performances in the 2021/2022 year. CLICK HERE to see what that looks like and how you can stay in the loop about those plans!
Digital School Concerts with Adelante Winds
Digital School Concerts with Invoke String Quartet: Elementary Videos
Digital School Concerts with Invoke String Quartet: Middle & High School Videos
Benefits of Virtual School Concerts
ACMC’s performances give students…
- a unique and intimate concert experience
- fun worksheets and resource guides to go along with the videos
- a deeper look into instruments families that make up an ensemble
- an outlet to learn about the music and composers featured
- knowledge of music terminology and history
- the opportunity to hear a variety of chamber music literature
- skills in listening, critical thinking and movement
- an outlet to explore the elements of playing in small groups
- inspiration to play an instrument
- motivation to practice
- an opportunity to get excited about music with their peers
Share Your Feedback
ACMC is able to provide virtual School Concerts for FREE through generous sponsors and donors. Please let us know what you and your music students thought by reaching out to Aurel Garza-Tucker or by using form at the bottom of the page. We would love to see completed concert worksheets, drawings, stories, letters, and reactions from students if you have them!
Our funders like to see the impact our programs have on the music community, especially Title 1 schools. Support letters from teachers help us show our funders why these concerts–live or virtual–are vital for students of all ages. Without their support, and teacher support, we are not able to make these concerts free to our community!
Stay in the Loop!
Contact Aurel Garza-Tucker, Assistant Director of Education at email@example.com, or fill out the below form, to stay in the loop about 2021/2022 school year plans or to share feedback we can share with our sponsors/funders for the FREE digital concerts.
School Concert Sponsors