Benefits of School Concerts
ACMC’s performances give students an opportunity to learn about…
- instruments that make up the ensemble
- music terminology and history
- chamber music literature
- elements of playing in small groups
Ensembles available for performance
Performances are tailored for specific grade levels, and available for grades K – 12.
- An audience of 20-100 students for each performance
- Two to three periods, back-to-back, on the same day, during which an ensemble can give performances
- A small, quiet space – preferably a classroom, library or music room
Costs to AISD schools: ACMC is able to perform at AISD schools free of charge because of the generous support of certain individuals, foundations, and corporations. We will gladly accept contributions from your PTA and school to cover concert costs so that our limited funding can reach as many children as possible.
Available funds to support free concerts are limited, please contact us early in the school year to schedule a concert for your students.
Cost to private schools and non-AISD schools: Contact us for fee schedule
Contact Aurel Garza-Tucker, Assistant Director of Education below or call (512) 213-2584, to schedule a performance date. Concerts are scheduled during the fall & spring semesters. Please note that there is a limited number of concerts scheduled each year so contact us early so your school doesn’t lose out on this opportunity!