ACMC is proud to present FREE community concerts and presentations during the Austin Chamber Music Festival featuring festival artists, workshop faculty, and workshop students.
Click on the individual concerts to learn more.
*no tickets or reservations are required, all concerts are on a first come first serve basis.
all artists, dates, times, & venues are subject to change
PAST FREE EVENTS:
Noontime in the City Concerts
Held at the Central Presbyterian, 200 E. 8th Street
5th Annual Pride Concert
Held at St. James Episcopal Church, 1941 Webberville Road
Held at Retirement Communities
- Aeolus Quartet | Wednesday, July 17, 7:30 pm | Querencia Retirement Community, 2500 Barton Creek Blvd
(seating is limited at this venue and preference will be given to Querencia residents)
- Aeolus Quartet | Wednesday, July 24, 7:00 pm | Westminster Retirement Community, Harris Bell Hall, 4100 Jackson Avenue
Held at the Brentwood Christian School, 11908 North Lamar Boulevard
- Aeolus Quartet | Wednesday, July 17, 11:40am – 12:25pm
- Aelous Quartet | Wednesday, July 24, 11:40am – 12:25pm
- Young Artist Showcase | Thursday, July 25, 12:05 pm | Central Presbyterian Church, 200 East 8th Street
- Adult Artist Showcase | Thursday, July 25, 7:30 pm | St. James Episcopal Church, 1941 Webberville Road (correct address)
Behind the Scenes with the Artists:
All of the following presentations will be from 12:25 pm -1:10 pm at Brentwood Christian School, 11908 N. Lamar Boulevard, in the Center for Sciences & Arts Building
- Aeolus Quartet | Thursday, July 11
- St. Petersburg String Quartet | Friday, July 12
- Vienna Piano Trio | Monday, July 15
- Faculty Artists | Tuesday, July 16
- Line Upon Line Percussion | Thursday, July 18
- Awadagin Pratt | Friday, July 19
- Eroica Piano Trio | Monday, July 22
- Faculty Artists | Tuesday, July 23
- Miró Quartet | Thursday, July 25
- Graeme Francis Trio | Friday, July 26
*all times, dates, and places, are subject to change.