Financial aid is available for…
- Young Artists Academy (fall & spring semesters)
- Summer Workshop: Primary Division
- Summer Workshop: Young Artists Division
- 2016 Fall Semester Young Artists Academy – August 18
- 2017 Spring Semester Young Artists Academy – January 12
- 2017 Summer Workshop (Primary & Young Artists Divisions) – May 18
Applications will not be accepted after the above deadlines. Awards will be announced after all auditions have been heard for the semester or summer you are applying for.
All financial aid recipients must sign an agreement outlining attendance and performance commitments.
ALL new students to ACMC are required to do a placement audition, even those requesting financial aid:
- 2016 Fall Semester Young Artists Academy – August 20
- 2017 Spring Semester Young Artists Academy – January 14
- 2017 Summer Workshop (all Divisions) – May 20 & May 27
Please contact the Director of Education to set up an audition time before the semester and/or summer registration deadline.
Need More Information?
To request a financial aid application, set up a placement audition or get answers to questions contact:
Jeni Gossard, Director of Education
Want to help a student?
ACMC provides financial aid year round to students and families who are in need.