Financial aid is available for…
- Young Artists Academy (fall & spring semesters)
- Summer Workshop: Primary Division
- Summer Workshop: Young Artists Division
- Summer 2017 Workshop (Primary & Young Artists Divisions) – May 18
- Fall 2017 Semester Young Artists Academy – August 17
- Spring 2018 Semester Young Artists Academy – January 11
Applications will not be accepted after the above deadlines. Awards will be announced after all auditions have been heard for the semester or summer you are applying for.
All financial aid recipients must sign an agreement outlining attendance and performance commitments.
ALL new students to ACMC are required to do a placement audition, even those requesting financial aid:
- Summer 2017 Workshop (all Divisions) – May 20 & May 27
- Fall 2017 Semester Young Artists Academy – August 19
- Spring 2018 Semester Young Artists Academy – January 13
Please contact the Director of Education to set up an audition time before the semester and/or summer registration deadline.
Need More Information?
To request a financial aid application, set up a placement audition or get answers to questions contact:
Jeni Gossard, Director of Education
Want to help a student?
ACMC provides financial aid year round to students and families who are in need.